We’ve had our pop up trailer for a month or so now? Maybe a bit longer, but HELLO, best investment so far as parents! HANDS DOWN. ¬†Fresh air, warm beds, Jonah’s campfire stories + PB&Js sure¬†making me smile tonight.
All the camp sites we were planning on staying in for Fathers Day were full by Friday afternoon, so we faced a bit of an adventure head on + stumbled upon a gold mine while we were at it. WHO KNEW THIS BEAUTY EXISTED IN OUR BACKYARD?¬†Utah, you pretty! Real, real prettttty.
5 quick memories¬†before I gush over how obsessed we are with Jon for Fathers Day:
1. Squashing all 4 of us onto one motorcycle | 2 for 2 riders falling asleep
2. Conversations about each of the kids on said motorcycle ride
3. Meditating in the most serene place. My heart was overflowing. Still is.
4. Jack listening to his voice all the way up the canyon, all the way back. His mind will be BLOWN when we take him on a rumble strip in the mini.
5. Whittier’s¬†joining us for lunch + motorcycles!
¬† Our gold tea pot + his little romper.¬†
5 quick¬†sours¬†to remind you exactly how normal our life is:
1. I forgot the bag with the cheese + marshmallows. “ohhh you guys love egg only omelets, remember? …wait, can they even be called omelets¬†with just one ingredient…..?¬†
2. the egg carton¬†disintegrated in the cooler of melted ice
3. cold sore from H E DOUBLE
4. jack biffed it off the chair after his watermelon was gone. #bloodynose
5. camp fire laundry
Wanted to throw on a few phone snaps because this place is too GREAT¬†to forget!
I think I’ll save the ranting as to why Jon is the best dad in all the land — for his Fathers Day¬†card. But it feels good to be ahead of the game on a post for once! Huzzah!¬†Happy Fathers Day weekend! xx